The ECB reviews the global oil markets and makes input from the perspectives of the individual member countries.
Kyari may also be required to provide any support to the Honourable Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Dr Ibe Kachikwu, and the OPEC Governor, Mr Farouk Omar, in the performance of Nigeria’s roles and participation in OPEC matters.
A geologist, Mallam Kyari is a quintessential crude oil marketer with prerequisite certification and outfield pedigree in petroleum economics and crude oil and gas trading.
Within the last 26 years he has traversed the entire value chain of the petroleum industry posting resounding performance in all his assignments and duty posts.
Kyari, is currently the Group general manager, Crude Oil Marketing Division of the NNPC, where he has ensured optimum determination and secured government’s equities and entitlements of crude oil, Natural Gas Liquids, NGL, Liquefied Petroleum Gas, LPG production from various fiscal arrangements.
He was NNPC’s former General Manager, Crude Oil Stock Management, 2014-2015
NNPC Manager, Production Contracts Management- 2008-2014
NNPC Head, Production Contracts Management – – (2 years)
NNPC Supervisor, Production Sharing Contracts – – (1 year)
Honors & Awards
1. 2007: GMD Prize for the Overall Best Performance for NNPC Management
2. 2007: GED CS Award for best Performance in Leadership;
3. 2007: GM Group Learning Division award for Best Project work, NNPC Management
4. 2007: Examiners award for 1st Runner-up for Effective Presentation
5. 2006 Citation for Remarkable innovation and work process improvement by NAPIMS
– OPL 209 Reservoir Management Studies, Houston USA
– Bonga Field Reservoir Modelling Studies, Shell Deepwater, USA
– Agbami Project Reservoir Studies, Houston USA
– OPL 217/218 Seismic Data Processing Project, Stavanger, Norway
– Chad Basin Integrated Studies and Modelling, Biceps France
– OPL 213 Seismic Data Processing, London UK
– OPL 53, OPL 65, OPL 110 OML 96 Seismic Data Processing, IDSL Benin
– OPL 110 Data Acquisition, IDSL Benin