Nigerian Troops
Highlight

How Boko Haram Killed Four Nigerian Soldiers With Bomb Trap

1.9k
Advertisement




Planted Boko Haram explosives were responsible for  the death of 4 Nigerian Soldiers, according to the Military on Friday.

Army Spokesman, Brig.-Gen. Sani Usman, confirmed that it lost four soldiers in Borno on Thursday when their patrol vehicle ran into a bomb trap on the road between Kangarwa and Alagarno village.

He said three other soldiers sustained various degrees of injuries, while the patrol vehicle was completely damaged by the booby trap.

Usman, however, said three suspected terrorists who planted the explosive and hid themselves had been fished out and neutralised.

 

Author

See also  Buhari meets Christian leaders

Leave a comment

Related Articles

Abuja Welcomes 3,000 Delegates for 2026 World PR Forum on Misinformation, Trust

By Omoyeni Ojeifo As fake news and misinformation undermine global public trust,...

Three Days After Osun Poll, APC’s Oyebamiji Concedes to Gov. Adeleke

Three days after losing the August 15 Osun governorship election, Mr. Bola...

Afrophobia: Private Donors Fund Return of 83 Nigerians From South Africa

By Omoyeni Ojeifo Eighty-three Nigerians are expected to return home from South...

Breaking: Disastrous WAFCON/World Cup Runs:NFF Fires Super Falcons Coaching Crew

Following an unprecedented dismal performance in the just-concluded WAFCON in Morroco, the...