Nigeria Flexes Its Muscles on Taiwan, Sever Ties
According to Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama,“Taiwan will stop enjoying any privileges because it is not a country that is recognised under international law and under the position we have taken internationally we recognise the people of China.
“Taiwan will not have any diplomatic representation in Nigeria and also they will be moving to Lagos to the extent that they function as a trade mission with a skeletal staff.
- North Korea defies U.S with new missile launch
- Global investors excited about CBN's forex policy, says Tony Elumelu
- Governors' reportedly plan total war on Buhari's chief of staff over Paris fund release
- Merciless husband brutally beats star actress Mercy Aigbe over alleged cheating
- Doctor lands in Court for allegedly raping patient
Please enter youtube id.